- The length of the detection is based on the combined model.
LNG(Town gas), LPG, Air, Flue gas, Non-aggressive gas
-15 ∼ 60 ℃
5- Dust protected
4- Protection against splashing water
HNBR, Brass etc.
HDG Series combination
HGDS Series combination
■ TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
- The HGT is a mechanically activated switch for monitoring the position of the valve plate.
- The product can be mounted to the following products.
· HDG / HDG-EX
· HDGS / HDGS-EX
· HGS / HGSO
- The compact, robust and functional design permits a simple and quick installation, and it is essentially easy maintenance .
- All components are designed to withstand mechanical and chemical stresses present in a typical installation.
All installation/maintenance work must be carried out by skilled staff. Always check that the system is gas-tight after installation.
Failure to follow this manual can result in dangerous situations or damage to the product.
- For proper and safe operation and long service life of the valve, consider the following recommendations
of the valve during the design of the system when the valve is installed
· Rated voltage and current
· The degree of protection vessel
· Dimensions of tolerance parallel thread
· Attachment Method
· The environment
· Pull method
· Location inlet section
· Using leased lines
- Shut off the air/gas supply at the main manual
shut-off valve and disconnect electrical power to the valve before proceeding with installation or servicing.
- Before installation, ake sure that the pipeline is free from impurities and vibration-free.
- Make sure all gaskets are used properly.
- Please be sure protective measures to prevent easy access to the facilities.
- If you do not use the Rated voltage products can cause serious malfunction.
- After installation, function and leaking tests must be carried out.
- Perform maintenance must be done at least once a year.
2. Installation Location
- Ensure that installing area is protected from rain or moisture and sunlight.
■ Standards and specifications of this product are subject to change without prior notice for improved performance.