According to LVD 2006/95/EC
test required IEC 60730-1 (4th Edi.): 2010 / IEC 60730-2-6 (2th Edi.): 2007
-20 ∼ 60 ℃
0.4 ~ 3 mbaar
Adjustion pressure range
Silver standard contact
PC (G/F 30%)
■ INSTALLATION POSITION
[ Standard installation position ]
Install the standard position as shown.
[Figure1] is available but the switching point is made in other place.
The installation of other positions including [Figure2], [Figure3] is impossible.
All installation/maintenance work must be carried out by skilled staff. Always check that the system is gas-tight after installation.
Failure to follow this manual can result in dangerous situations or damage to the product.
■ TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
- If pressure difference has increased by 50% compared to new filtering net.
Please replace it with a filtering net at least once a year.
It measures (+), (-) pressure or the differential pressure and sends an electrical signal.
- Depending on the user's request within range (0 ~ 30 mbar) it can be set in pressure.
- Diaphragm type pressure switch can be used in a variety of process lines.
- The gas and sources of electricity supply must be shut off before installation.
- Make sure that the pipeline is free from impurities and vibration-free before installation.
- Function and holding tests must be carried out After installation.
2. Installation Location
- Make sure to install the standard position as shown in the manual.
- If the installation differs from the standard position, the pressure switch will malfunction.
■ Standards and specifications of this product are subject to change without prior notice for improved performance.