HGS 2040 / 2050
HGS 2050F / 2065F / 2080F / 2100F / 2150F / 2200F
HGS 2040 / 2050
HGS 2065F / 2080F / 2100F / 2150F
DIMENSION & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- The Manual Reset - Normally Open Type -
HGS 2040 (40A)
Rp 1" 1/2
HGS 2050 (50A)
HGS 2050F (50A)
HGS 2065F (65A)
HGS 2080F (80A)
HGS 2100F (100A)
HGS 2150F (150A)
HGS 2200F (200A)
LNG(Town gas), LPG, Air, Flue gas, Non-aggressive gas
-15 ∼ 60 ℃
Max. superficial temperature:
Max. Operating Pressure
-15 ~ 10%
< 1 second
5- Dust protectedProtection against splashing water
4- Protection against splashing water
Aluminium diecast, Brass
enameled copper wires
■ TECHNICAL DESCRIPTION
- HGS series solenoid valve connected to the gas leak detector or alarm signals for the presence of carbon monoxide,
is suitable to perform locking operations on the gas line.
- When electric current is interrupted to the signals from the gas leak detector,
the valve closes quickly to shut off the flow of gas. (within 1 second)
- Electric current to the coil and manually move the reset rod located at the top to open the gas passage.
- During the current flowing the coil pulls the shutter to maintain the open condition.
- When the cause for locking have been eliminated, valve must be opened manually.
- HGS series is normally installed downstream a manual shut-off valve and upstream of the gas regulating train.
All installation/maintenance work must be carried out by skilled staff. Always check that the system is gas-tight after installation. Failure to follow this manual can result in dangerous situations or damage to the product.
- For proper and safe operation and long service life of the valve, consider the following recommendations
of the valve during the design of the system when the valve is installed.
· Rated voltage and current
· The degree of protection vessel
· Dimensions of tolerance parallel thread
· Attachment Method
· The environment
· Pull method
· Location inlet section
· Using leased lines
· Max. Operating Pressure
- Shut off the air/gas supply at the main manual shut-off valve and disconnect electrical power to the valve
before proceeding with installation or servicing.
- Before installation, ake sure that the pipeline is free from impurities and vibration-free.
- Solenoid surface may be hot. Do not touch it with bare hands.
- The filter must be installed upstream of the solenoid valve for proper operation.
- Avoid excessive quantities of sealing agent which could enter in the valve.
- Use proper tools only and avoid overtightening.
- Make sure all gaskets are used properly.
- Please be sure protective measures to prevent easy access to the facilities
- If you do not use the Rated voltage products can cause serious malfunction.
- After installation, function and leaking tests must be carried out.
- Perform maintenance must be done at least once a year.
2. Installation Location
- Ensure that installing area is protected from rain or moisture and sunlight.
- It may cause the heat to the coil according to the installation environment.
Don’t install the valve in a position close to the wall or another device.
■ Standards and specifications of this product are subject to change without prior notice for improved performance.